SNAT Problem / Question

I am having problem getting SNAT to work with tn3270 clients. My network
is using private IP address and is connected via freeswan ipsec to the
remote server. Since a large number of clients connect to the server they
require that all incoming connections be from our public IP. I setup this
rule:

  $IPT -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ipsec0 -j SNAT -d <REMOTE_IP> \
    --to <OUR_PUBLIC_IP>

and verified with tcpdump that the packets going out on the ipsec0
interface have been SNAT'ed properly. With a single client connection
everything operates beautifully however when a second client connects the
first client session breaks and the server responds with

	"Please close your telnet session. A connection establishment
	error has been detected."

I am guessing that this is having to do with connection tracking but I am
not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated as I have not found anything in
hours of searching!!

Regards,

--
Andrew McRory - President