Re: IPs blocked still able to connect

Hello,

	You should be able to "man iptables"

-A, --append chain rule-specification
              Append one or more rules to the end of the selected chain.  When
the source and/or destination names resolve to more than  one
address, a rule will be added for each possible address combination.

-I, --insert chain [rulenum] rule-specification
              Insert one or more rules in the selected chain as the given rule
number.  So, if the rule number is 1, the rule or  rules  are
inserted at the head of the chain.  This is also the default if no rule number
is specified.

--
Michael Gale
Network Administrator