Why I can not logon to a DC through my Linux box gateway?

I am sorry for resending the email again, but it seemed that you
received un-clear graph, so I changed it.

Dear Fellows,
   I am developing a Wi-Fi project and I got stuck in my progress when I
tried to logo on to a domain controller through my Linux gateway box. In
fact I have the following depicted scenario:

+-----------------+
|Client		|
|User name:		|
|Password:		|
|Domain		|
|eth0:192.168.0.3	|
+-----------------+

| LAN2: 192.168.0/24

+-----------------------+
|eth1:192.168.0.1		|
|Gate Way			|
|eth0:192.168.1.232	|
+-----------------------+

| LAN1: 192.168.1/24

+-----------------------+
|eth0:192.168.1.231	|
|Domain			|
|Controller			|
+-----------------------+

When I try to logon to the DC by using this above scenario I get the
following message "The system cannot log you on because the domain
<xxxx> is not available". It seems that the client is not able to see
the domain controller the my linux gateway.
Note: I wrote my own firewall by using iptables, and I tried my best to
overcome this problem but I couldn't.

So any idea or support I can find from your side, your cooperation is
highly appreciated.

Regards
Bassam

---