Re: Updating multple iptables on servers

On Thursday 10 June 2004 10:43 am, John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 03:46, Thomas Kristensen wrote:
> > Is it possible to update iptables from a central server. I got 25 servers
> > using the same firewall and i need something to update them all from a
> > central server.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Hilsen Thomas Kristensen
>
> Strange . . . I thought I saw this identical post a few days ago!

So did I.

Chris Brenton's answer looked promising:

http://www.stearns.org/fanout

Let us know if it meets your needs, or if problems remain.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"Linux is going to be part of the future. It's going to be like Unix was."

 - Peter Moore, Asia-Pacific general manager, Microsoft

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.