Is it possible to

Hi,
I have a Linux 9.0 server with iptables firewall.
It ditributes Internet bandwidth to 5 clients. I can
monitor all 5 clients with the Firewall properly.  one
of the clients becomes server for another network and
start distributing Internet bandwidth further to that
network.
I want to stop that client to distribute bandwidth
further. With Iptables OR any other technology is it
possible to do so?
Thanks for support.