RESEND: ip_conntrack_ftp and port forwarding

	All,

	I sent the bellow message yesterday, but got no answers.

	I am sure it did not get there; if it did, sorry for the
repost.

	The question is, can I have an internal FTP server? the
firewall would have to FORWARD the connections to port 21, and
then ip_conntrack_ftp would have to allow the rest of the
communication in...  Does this work?

	For more information, please read bellow message...

	is there anybody using it?

Best regards,
Erick