netfilter Guruś HELP:Getting my computer on the net using ISP providing 172.16.x.x IP Address

Hi all

I am connected to my ethernet cable ISP. I have been provided a static
IP 172.16.0.141 Netmask 255.255.255.0. I have setup a local firewall
using IPcop default setup with DMZ and port forwading for HTTP & Mail to
DMZ Webserver (on IPcop box using three network cards, 192.168.200.1
Green & 192.168.100.1 DMZ).

My ISP Gateway is 172.16.0.1 and traceroute shows next hop to be
202.164.40.9. DNS Servers given by my ISP are 202.164.32.81 &
202.164.32.82.

I asked for a live IP but they are asking too much for it....equivalent
to a leased line especially when the max throughput is 6K at the best.

I contacted no-ip.com to findout if I can use their services and they
replied as under:

> Unfortunately this is not possible if your ISP themselves is using a
> NAT.  I would contact your ISP to find out how to get a real IP address
> from them, so you can run a server.

On the other hand, my ipcop firewall is logging blocked domain DNS
queries (reverse lookups) from some sites that I am using for browsing &
download. Since the firewall is stateful that means that these are new
connection requests that the firewall is logging & blocking. How are
these reaching my firewall?....they should be stop at the ISP server.

My questions are:

1. How do I find out what my ISP is doing? Asking is no use.
2. Is there a way to reach my firewall box from the internet?....just
like those reverse DNS lookups.
3. If my ISP were not using NAT...how could my server be reached?...as
the no-ip.com support implied.

Request please help.

With best regards to all.
Sanjay.