Re: Nat

On Sunday 06 June 2004 6:36 pm, mafioso1823@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am very new to iptables and i wanted to know how would i do a hide nat
> and a static nat? Any help is very much appreciated.

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/NAT-HOWTO.html should explain
things, and http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html
will give you more information on NAT, and netfilter in general.

Please feel free to come back and ask on the list if you have specific
questions regarding a particular setup.

Regards,

Antony.

--
The truth is rarely pure, and never simple.

 - Oscar Wilde

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.