RE: to snat or to dnat .. that is the question

Peter Marshall wrote:
> That's insane .. please tell me you did not just come up with that
> and that you are already using that .....
> Thank you for the reply. :)

Nope, just came up with it. I love bash!
There are definitly more efficient techniques, but I imagine that'd be
something good enough for your purposes.
If you think that's crazy, you should see my (terse,unmaintainable)
firewall scripts... They're totally spagetti. Ah, time for a rewrite!