RE: [OT] Hello?

-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 2:19 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OT] Hello?

Hi.

Just checking the list - seems to be unusually quiet for a couple of
days....?

Antony.

--
Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space, a
dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.

 - William Gibson, Neuromancer (1984)

                                                     Please reply to the
list;
                                                           please don't CC
me.

I noticed the same thing myself. In fact yesterday I went as far to make
sure I hadn't inadvertently been removed from the list. But Nope - all is OK
- just quiet.

postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MailScanner at bandwidthco.com is for your absolute protection.