proxy and ftp

Hello everyone.

I have most of my firewall rules configured, however, I am not sure what I should do for rules for my ftp and proxy servers.  I have a diagram below giving a picture of how my setup is configured.  If someone (or many-ones ) would not mind giving me some ideas for forward chain rules for my ftp and proxy servers, I would really appreciate it ... I am kind of stumped as to how to not open my firewall up to the world .....

Thank you very much
Peter

-----------------------------
eth0 a.a.a.1/29