Re: NAT behavior of IPFilter

On Friday 21 May 2004 7:43 pm, Kishore Prakash wrote:

> One quick question. What kind of NAT behavior does the ipfilter exhibit?

We don't know much about IPfilter here - this is a Linux netfilter mailing
list, not BSD.

> Is it Full Cone / IP Restricted / IP and Port Restricted or Symmetric ?

I'm not sure I understand the question, however you should find the answers
you need at http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ipfilfaq.html or
http://www.obfuscation.org/ipf

Of course, if you meant to ask about netfilter, then the answers to your
questions will be at http://www.netfilter.org/documentation, probably in
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/NAT-HOWTO.html

> PS: I am on the list. So please cc me in the reply.

Strange request...  ho hum.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Software development can be quick, high quality, or low cost.

The customer gets to pick any two out of three.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.