ftp download problems

Hello.
Please help me resolv the ftp downloads issue.
I am running Fedora Core 1 with 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl kernel and iptables v1.2.9.
I have Bastille-Linux installed.
I am initializing the following modules: ipt_state, ip_conntrack, ip_conntrack_ftp, ip_nat_ftp, iptable_nat, ipt_LOG.
Firewall has 3 interfaces: Internet, DMZ and LAN. I have a FTP server running vsftp in the DMZ. I am doing NAT from DMZ to Internet and from LAN to DMZ (translating to the address of the interface).

Clients from the internet can download things just fine, however, when I try accessing the ftp server in DMZ from LAN the download goes down to 0.9 bps and then stops after few seconds. Uploads work fine. Also if I use SSH to access my box in DMZ, it works fine, but as soon as I try to download something (using ssh client) same thing happens. I set up Microsoft FTP server in the DMZ for testing and it worked fine.
Thank you for your time.
Alex K.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/