Re: How to block MSN messenger?

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 9:45 pm, Kenneth Andresen wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I need to block MSN instant messenger, but so far without any luck.
>
> Anyone having a good iptable rule to stop MSN Instant Messenger to be
> allowed through our server?

Sorry, this is not an answer to your question, but I just wanted to comment on
how we seem to get roughly equal numbers of requests on this list from people
saying "how can I enable X through my firewall", and "how can I block X with
my firewall", for identical values of X.

Regards,

Antony.

--
What is this talk of "software release"?
Our software evolves and matures until it is capable of escape, leaving a

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.