filtering by VLAN possible?

I'm trying to figure out how one might do this (without interrupting current physical topology or subnetting)..

I've tried several things so far, but it seems short of assigning entire subnets to the VLAN interfaces created by vconfig, which would kidnof defeat the purpose of what I'm trying to accomplish, it isn't possible.

Has anyone tried this before with any success?

Thanks alot,

 -- Cybr0t McWhulf