Re: forwarding

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 7:23 pm, Daniel Chemko wrote:

> iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING --destination ${server2} -j SNAT --to
> ${server1_internal_ip}
>
> This is the last time I try to respond to you since you've been ignoring
> the rest.

Who are you talking to here (your posting was addressed to two individuals,
plus the list), and what is "the rest" you refer to?

I have only seen one other email from you in this thread, and that was in
response to a somewhat off-topic posting about reverse routing, which IMHO
didn't require a response...

We don't want anyone to feel left out on this list, but if you've posted other
comments and not had a response, the reason is probably that other list
subscribers haven't seen what you said yet (no, I don't know why that would
be).

By the way, I disagree that the above SNAT rule is required.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Most people have more than the average number of legs.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.