RE: IP masquerading and second ISP line questions

> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I am running iptables on my fedora box to do ip masquerading for
> > > my internal network as well as 1 to 1 NAT for two windows terminal
> servers.
> > >
> > > #1, I am using a Checkpoint SecureClient to log into my VPN at my
> office
> > > (not on one of the two terminal servers).  Since I switched to
> iptables
> >
> > Switched from what?   (Just out of interest, I don't think it
matters to
> > this
> > question.)
>
> I should have made that more clear...I switched from PIX!

One more thing!  While I was using PIX, I never had the SecureClient
reconnect problem.  When using the PIX, I was also doing 1:many NAT.
That has made me start to think that I might be doing something screwy
with the way I am doing my masquerading now.  What do you think?