Re: help accepting unbound addresses

A temporary resolution to my question, which is far from ideal (not very
scalable):

Put subnets on the loopback, to accept packets as they come in on 443.
Add a DNAT rule, for the but bound port 80 traffic, which routes traffic
out to the correct destination.

I was really hoping for something far more dynamic than this, but it'll have
to do in a pinch. The ideal solution would be to simply accept any packet
on a single interface and deliver it as local (without modifying the destination
address). That would allow me to simply route new subnets to my stunnel box
and have 0 configuration updates on the stunnel box, but alas it doesn't seem
feasible. :(

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

--
<flah@xxxxxxxx>
01101000011000010110110001100110