De: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Antony Stone
Enviado el: divendres, 14 / maig / 2004 14:45
Para: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Iptables do nat with Protocol 47 or GRE

On Friday 14 May 2004 1:15 pm, Sez wrote:

> And, with l2pt or ipsec, iptables work fine without path GRE???

IPsec does not use GRE.   IPsec uses protocols 50 and 51 - ESP and AH.

IPsec works fine over NAT in Tunnel Mode (not Transport Mode without serious
fiddling with things).

GRE is protocol 47.

L2TP is a UDP-based protocol (port 1701) as far as I know.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Your work is both good and original.  Unfortunately the parts that are good
aren't original, and the parts that are original aren't good.

 - Samuel Johnson

                                                     Please reply to the
list;
                                                           please don't CC