RE: Iptables do nat with Protocol 47 or GRE

And, with l2pt or ipsec, iptables work fine without path GRE???

-----Mensaje original-----
De: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Antony Stone
Enviado el: divendres, 14 / maig / 2004 13:30
Para: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Iptables do nat with Protocol 47 or GRE

On Friday 14 May 2004 12:14 pm, Sez wrote:

> I am a newbie ... Some tutorial to do this?? I have redhat 8.0, some
> rpm with pptp nat connection tracking??
>
> I read in some site that i must recompile the kernel??? Or only
iptables???
> I am a bit confussed!

I hope someone else here will be able to help you.   I do not use Red Hat,
RPMs or PPTP (I use Slackware and IPsec), so although I know what's
involved, I can't give you detailed instructions for this setup.

I'm sure other people here know and will be able to advise you how to do it.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

 - Bill Gates

                                                     Please reply to the
list;
                                                           please don't CC