smtp

hi all
i m havingg a continous upload on port 25 but i m unable to know which ip from my network is uploading on port 25. i saw on iptraf that some one is continously uploading on 25. the hardware addresss that iptraf is showing isnt really on my LAN but the traffic is coming from my LAN
how can i find out the real hardware address or ip of the machine uploading

Regards
Azeem