RE: Iptables do nat with Protocol 47 or GRE

How can i know if i use connection trackink helper module??
Where can i obtain this?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Antony Stone
Enviado el: divendres, 14 / maig / 2004 12:40
Para: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Iptables do nat with Protocol 47 or GRE

On Friday 14 May 2004 11:24 am, Sez wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> I have a a vpn server in my Intranet. If i want access to this server
> i will pass my firewall.
>
> The diagram is
>
> VPN_CLIENT(W2k box) ---- router ---- (192.168.55.94 eth0) FIREWALL
> (192.168.55.95 eth1)-------- (192.168.55.92)VPN_SERVER
>
> I create all iptables rules and VPN_CLIENT can connect to server. One
> client go well. But if another client try to connect he has this error
> 		*** error  721: Remote server don't response. ***

Are you using the PPTP NAT connection tracking helper module?   If not, you
will not be able to support more than one connection at a time.

Regards,

Antony.

--
There are two possible outcomes:

 If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement.
 If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.

 - Enrico Fermi

                                                     Please reply to the
list;
                                                           please don't CC