Filter all but 1 calss c

Hello all,

   I'm failry new to IPChains, and am attempting to block ALL traffic,
except that traffic from my one class c address space.  Everything I've
attempted so far has basically locked me out of the box, and had to
physically go to it and remove the changes.

   Is there a down-and-dirty way to block all traffic except from one class
c address space (or even just a group of IP's?)

Thanks,
Scott