Fwd: Re: How to drop/reject packets amongst LAN clients?

----- Forwarded message from michael@xxxxxxxxx -----
    Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:36:27 -0700
    From: michael@xxxxxxxxx
 Subject: Re: How to drop/reject packets amongst LAN clients?
      To: Cedric Blancher <blancher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Fantastic mailing list!
I just finished a response to Antony Stone in which I inquired about a
possible 3rd NIC.  I checked my email at the same time and see your
response with an answer about the very inquiry I made only a minute
before!  :-)

Thank you so much for your input.

I think I will read up on this and see if it's something I can handle.

Mike

----- End forwarded message -----