iptables STRING.patch

Dear folks,
I ve tried this patch for my iptables. All run smoothly except for mangle
table. Does anyone able to confirm this patch working with mangle table?
FYI, i put packets matching for some string into mangle to slow the speed. I
still hope this patch usefull to prevent virus spread wich can consume lots
of bandwidth usage.

Thanks..

Regards,
Rio Martin.