Re: libnet 1.1.2.1 installation

Hi Jee,

Thanks Jee, Yes I did that in the afternoon its working fine for me too,
though havent been able to setup the man pages, dunno if thats possible,
help is in form of htmls, but cant I do something to get help on functions
like normal manpages, for eg: man libnet_write ? ...

newaz, other more imp doubts  :

1) the queue handler for ipv4 in libipq is ip_queue kernel module, this
uses netlink sockets for user space/ kernel space communication .... can we
change sock options for this socket, like the socket buffer and all,
because under high load conditions a small buffer may result in packet
drops, is this possible with ip_queue ?

2) any way of installing libipq, without compiling ip_tables, i have
iptables-1.1.1-2, but guess dont have libipq, no libipq.h in
/usr/local/include ?

regards,
Amit

"Jee J.Z." <jz105@xxxxxxxxxx> on 05/05/2004 07:11:29 PM