Re: pptp-conntrack-nat.

Ampugnani, Fernando wrote:
Hi all,
	I tried apply the patch pptp conntrack on 3 different kernel
versions. None of them worked for me. I tried on 2.4.14, 2.4.21 and 2.4.26.
The patch is not getting applied cleanly on any of these.Could anyone please
tell me with which kernel version this patch works?

[This might be a dupe, as my addressbook had the wrong address]

I'm using 2.4.22-1.nptl from Fedora.  I'd use newer, but this
is what my company's products are currently using.

If it will help, I can make the kernels available.  I've compiled
for all x86 arch's, and have a modified iptables (required) as
well.  Or you can use my SRPM and compile your own.

--
Andrew E. Mileski