Re: icmp echo reply && FORWARD chain

Hi Antony,

Oh, dear! I am making a lot ot mistakes. The rules are as follows:

iptables -F
iptables -F -t nat
iptables -I FORWARD -j QUEUE
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j SNAT --to global_ip
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -j DNAT --to 192.168.0.2

The problem is that it seems icmp request destined to PC2 can be caught by
the FORWARD chain, however, the icmp reply destined to PC2 is ignored by the
FORWARD chain.

Sorry again,
Jee

PS, however, you remind me a kind of setup to make traffic bouncing back to
the same subnet.:p