RE: Multi Addressing... is it possible ?

It is the ESP form of IPSec and, you are correct, it does not use a
port.  You would simply specify the protocol, e.g.,
iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -d 129.37.0.111 -p 50 -j ACCEPT
You may find it helpful to run through an iptables tutorial.  I found
Oskar Andreasson's (listed on the netfilter.org site) to be very
helpful.  There is also a slide show on using iptables in the training
section on http://iscs.sourceforge.net
Good luck - John

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 15:58, Rhaoni Chiu Pereira wrote:
> Hi List,
>
>      Aldo, thanks for the tip... I didn't know about the -I parameter... I still
> have a doubt about a protocol type, I received a documentation of some rules
> that I have to create in my firewall and it has a ESP(50) Protocol and no port
> listed so I don't know how to make it using iptables! Does anyone know  what is
> this ESP(50) Protocol ?
>
> Atenciosamente,
>
> Rhaoni Chiu Pereira
> SistÃmica Computadores
>
> Visite-nos na Web: http://sistemica.info
> Fone/Fax : +55 51 3328 1122
>

> Citando Aldo Lagana <ALagana@xxxxxxx>:

<snip>
--
Open Source Development Corporation
Financially Sustainable open source development