More PPTP and NAT

Hi there,
  Following Luke's suggestion, I compiled and
installed (make && make install) iptables 1.2.9.  I
now get further along before an error but I still get
errors.  I am sure it is something stupid I am doing
or have done, but I would still like to get it fixed.
With the same file as the previous post, restarting
iptables now stops on the "COMMIT" lines.  Am I still
missing somthing?  I am just trying to get PPTP to
work through NAT.