IPTables with samba, nfs and ftp

Hi all,
 I'm trying to set up a firewall to allow users on my
lan to access the Internet. Also I would like to run a
samba, nfs and an ftp server on the internel network
allowing access to them from all the internal machines
but not from the outside. I have sucessfully set up
the firewall to access the net ( connection sharing )
but my clients cannot mount samba and nfs share...and
neither can they see the FTP server. I'm using the
rcfirewall script that came along with the iptables
tutorial ny oskar andreason.

Thanks!!!

=====