ipchains question

I know this is mostly iptables ... but I have a small question for ipchains
(and yes, I know iptables are better and I use them in most places, I just
have not had time to upgrade one of my servers and I need a rule in place).

Is there a way to do DNAT type functions with ipchains ?  When a connection
hit my firewall from the outside from a specified IP and port, I want to
change its destination and port and allow it in.

Please let me know if this is possible.  Thank you for the help.
Peter