Multiple VPN connections behind NAT - revisited

I've dug through the list archives and found many people having problems with multiple VPN clients attempting to make connections from behind a NAT'ed connection. The patch-o-matic includes a new module for netfilter concerning this, yet it seems to be specific to the 2.4.x series of kernels.

The server I've setup in a corporate environment is a Debian GNU/Linux system on a relatively new server. Due to the motherboard chipset and ACPI BIOS the kernel of choice is 2.6.5, and I'm using the machine to masquerade connections for several client PCs (Windows XP). I'd like to figure out how to do this with the newer kernel. Thanks in advance,

	Luke Reeves
	http://www.neuro-tech.net/