iptables and iproute

Hello every body!

I have a machine with 4 ethernet interfaces, 3 directly connected to
ADSL lines a the another one to a LAN.

I have 3 routing tables with iproute ( each one with his default gw for
each ADSL line )

I don't have problems with packet traversing my linux machine ( mangle
the packet in the PREROUTING chain ) to routing.

The problem is how can i control the packet localy generated( ip and
port )???
i can't mangle this packet before routing :-/

for example a need to use ssh server in the linux machine using ADSL 1
but when the machime aswer me use the ADSL 3 ( because this is the
default gw in the main routing table :-( ...

In sumarize it's possible to use different routing tables with packet
generated localy??

Thanks in advance ...

Antonio Alvarez