Re: I still have no idea why this doesn't work...(further details)

On Sunday 25 April 2004 7:59 am, IT Clown wrote:

> have you tried: modprobe ip_nat_ftp

Why would he need ip_nat_ftp with rules in the INPUT chain?   There's no nat
going on.

However, you have raised the question of whether he has compiled in or loaded
as a module ip_conntrack_ftp support?   That would be needed in this
situation.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Late in 1972 President Richard Nixon announced that the rate of increase of
inflation was decreasing.   This was the first time a sitting president used

 - Hugo Rossi, Notices of the American Mathematical Society

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.