Re: Dinamic (www list) IP BAN ...

Hi,

just write a little script and call it by a cronjob every 30 minutes or so.

I assume your banlistfile is splitted into 2 or more tables (as you show), like:

192.168.0.3     #comment 1
10.10.3.2         #comment 2
192.168.44.2   #comment 3

and so on.

So take a look at this (very simple) script (if you've more iptables rules, you've to change the script, of course):

#!/bin/bash

banfile="/path/to/banlist.txt"

iptables -F
iptables -Z

for ip in `cat $banfile | awk '{print $1}'`; do
	iptables -A INPUT -s $ip -j DROP
done

That's all.

Best regards,