Re: DNAT Problem

On Thursday 22 April 2004 1:42 pm, test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Antony
>
> Thanks for your reply, but my problem is as follows
>
> I have email server running behind my firewall. Now all request coming
> from internet are logged as if coming from my firewall. I want the request
> to be logged with source ip and not with firewall ip.

I know that is your problem.

I believe the change to your MASQUERADE / SNAT rule which I posted is a
solution to that problem.

If it is not a solution, then post your current ruleset so that we can think
about it further.

Regards,

Antony.

--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.