need example on some conntrack patches

Dear All

  Can anyone give an example of using these patches? (a simple
configuraiton + the correcponding rule set)

   1. record-rpc patch
   2. h323-conntrack-nat patch
   3. pptp patch

   I'm a little confused about them. It seems I could match connection
that are RELATED to existing connection that use PPTP, h323 and RPC(I
guess what MS Uses in windows) using these patches, I mean tracking
connection on these protocols. But still I need more explaination w/
simple examples.

TIA
Regards
__Radien__