Re: hello german speaking?

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 5:42 pm, marc manthey wrote:

> hallo
>
> kennst sich hier jemand  mit CUSEEME  aus oder hat schon mal einer
> einen REFLECTOR
> server aufgesetzt oder kennt  die  problematik  mit den ports?

Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen, ja, aber ich kann nicht mit CUSEEME
hilfen :(

Vielleicht kann jemand anderes auf Englisch hilfen....

And now, in case anyone else can help this guy, he's asking whether anyone
here knows how to set up a CUSEEME reflector, or whether there is some
problem with the ports it uses (presumably in relation to netfilter rules,
although he doesn't actually ask this).

I don't know the answer, I just thought a translation of the question might
help to find someone who does?

Regards,

Antony.

--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

 - Daniel C Dennet

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.