Re: need help

On Friday 16 April 2004 7:28 pm, Matt Robineau wrote:

> I need help getting my rules working, I get an error: iptables: No
> chain/target/match by that name
>
> But it should work. I read how to do it in an online tutorial and it
> wont work for me, it keeps giving me this error.

It doesn't like one of the words you typed in the command you entered.

Since you didn't tell us what the command was, I can't tell you which word it
was, but hopefully this is enough of a clue for you to work out the problem.

Regards,

Antony.

--
People who use Microsoft software should be certified.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.