RE: Proof Read

Yes, I'm bringing up the interfaces prior to running the scripts. If you
haven't noticed this is a bridged firewall application. Using brctl I
bring up the bridge interface then add the ethernet interfaces to it.
Thinking that the interfaces needed more time to get active. I at one
time put a sleep in the rc.firewall script right after the modules where
loaded. Alas, same results.