Re: FTP passive not working

Hello,

	Passive connections to the client work on the local LAN but they are connecting
to a different IP on the box -- because the server will return the external IP
of the firewall for passive connections to the main IP.

I am sure that the problem is that "RELATED" option under state do not work with
a user defined chain.

iptables -A userchain -i external -o internal -d internalIP -m state --state
ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT.

Michael.

--
Michael Gale