Limit Bandwith

Hello All,

I´m new to iptables and also to the list.

I have a linux box with 1 mb internet connection with is the host for some sites and some email and
is also the gateway to 5 pcs with fake ip adress just to provide acess to the internet.

Nat is woking  fine but would be very nice to limit the bandwith to the lan. I have no clue where to start.
Perhaps someone could anser some questions?

Does iptables limit bandwith?

Any good howto about iptables/bandwith?

Tks

Angelo