RE: Multiple PPTP clients behind iptables.

When I try to apply the patch, using netfilter CVS I am getting an error
like

Do you want to apply this patch [N/y/t/f/a/r/b/w/q/?] y
Testing patch submitted/03_2.4.21.patch...
Failed to patch copy of /usr/src/linux-2.4.20-8/
TEST FAILED: patch NOT applied.

[Press enter to continue]

What could be wrong?

Regards,