Multiple PPTP clients behind iptables.

Dear friends,

	As I am getting more confused about VPN masq., request your help on
this.

My local LAN is 10.35.0.0/24
My Linux box running red hat linux 9.0 with kernel 2.4.20-8. acting as the
gateway for my LAN to Internet.

I need to allow my LAN clients to access Microsoft windows VPN (Windows 2000
Adv. Server) using PPTP over Internet.
I am not able to make more than one connection to the VPN server as my LAN
outgoing traffic to Internet is getting SNAT to single public IP.

I read few guides and howtos to configure my firewall to allow multiple PPTP
sessions. But still I couldn't get through.

Do I need to patch my kernel? What support do I need to enable this multiple
PPTP traffic.

Request your views and help on this.

Have a nice day

Regards,