Re: thanks Antony ... and one more thing ...

> No, not using netfilter (unless you wanted to create a rule for each
possible
> destination, just in case some packets got sent there (but then you'd want
> know what protocol was used, too, so you'd need even more rules....)).
>
> I suggest you investigate something like iptraf, netwatch or snort.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antony.

 I have something like 30 clients ... in my LAN .
 My boss is somehow paranoid and needs "total control" of every bit.
 I was thinking at something like  -A OUTPUT -d !extip !intip !localnet -j
LOG and then parse logs and generate reports with some script.
but the problem : i am not sure if adding three lines of -j LOG for every
destination that i ignore (extip intip and localnet) is a good thing.
what will happen with the packet after first line ?

thanks in advance,
Octavian DANILA