RE: Logging default drop

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 19:40, Stuart Lamble wrote:
> I was not aware that I was doing that. Is it to do with this damn
> outlook Cr@P that I am using?

Ermmm..

Perhaps you could just cut out irrelevant text and move your cursor to
the bottom of the email and start typing, or, if you want to react to a
specific piece, insert a few lines and write your comment in the space
you just created. That way we all know what you are reacting to.
I know I can do that with Outlook.

Gr,
Rob