Totally Off-Topic again

Hi.

I repeat my request to the person who is subscribed to this list, and whose
email server sends out anti-spam responses addressed from
"spammaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx" to please contact me off-list.

Your anti-spam software is broken, it is sending out inappropriate
notifications, and it is becoming annoying.

Thanks,

Antony.