iptables query

hello,

i had another question ... i need a method to do one of the following 2 choices -

1. I receive a packet of an interface and apply source nat but i also need to change the destination address!

or

2. I receive the packet and send it over a tunnel interface (based on the destination address) but i also need to change the destination address ( the ROUTE patch allows me direct the packet to the tunnel interface based on the dest address but how do i change this address before it is sent to the tunnel interface) ....also if i have multiple tunnel interfaces as options for one destination address - can i achieve a round robin kind of usage between them?

Thanks,
Hitesh