RE: Cannot Ping Local Network after Executing rc.firewall script

Title: Message
Maybe you could actually show us the rules.
-----Original Message-----
From: Harish Sabnani [mailto:hari76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:08 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cannot Ping Local Network after Executing rc.firewall script

Hi All,

I am using Iptables with Ip Masquearde, with a simple rc.firewall script to share my internet connection for the last so many months, today I configured a new server with the same settings but after the script executes I am not able to ping computers in my local network and the moment I restart the Iptables I am able too?I just dont understand where I am going wrong?Any pointers will be apprecaited.

I have enabled Ipforward!

Regards
Harish

"In all this world, there is only you
When all else ceases, there is only you"
-- to my MASTER!
    Harish
harish@xxxxxxxxxxxx
harish.sabnani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx